Numeric aggregator question

hello, i have a simple scenario that supposed to sum up the daily sales with google sheets and send it to another service, from some reason in the last module I’m not able to receive any other scenario data other than the numeric aggregator value,

how can I bypass it ?

@Nitsan_Swissa

That’s what an aggregator does. To the sum of the values, you probably want to use an array aggregator to collect all the bundles from the Sheets module. Then to get the total use a formula something like this:

Jim - The Monday Man (YouTube Channel)
Watch Our Latest Video: Creating monday subitems using Make/Integromat The Monday Man Way
Contact me directly here: Contact – The Monday Man

1 Like

Tried playing around with it a little bit but no luck so far.

I have a google sheet that have all the orders data,
I want the scenario to generate me 2 values;

1. sum the amount of order totals
  2. count the amount of orders (lines)

and use it on the last module to send sms with this data.

Currently i’m achieving the first value. the 2 value is inaccessible.

@Nitsan_Swissa

If you are putting the google data in an array, {{length(2.array)}} will return the number of rows in the array.

Can you share your current scenario, google module output (and if you are using an aggregator, the aggregator output)?

Same issue here! I have bundles in which each bundle is a sales transaction for a specific product. That transaction includes price and quantity sold. However, each transaction may be for a different price

For example, if each transaction could be for cheeseburgers, but if the customer added extra cheese the price varies for that item. As such, I could sell many ‘classic cheeseburgers’ but at different prices and quantities per transaction, as well as many ‘BBQ burgers’ at different prices and quantities per transaction.

I’m trying to aggregate grouped by product name, but I need the aggregator to generate both the total quantity sold and the total net sales, so I can see how many of each cheeseburger was sold, but also how much they ended up selling for.

So far, I can successfully use a sum(map()) to get one transaction or the other. However, I can’t get both. I’ve tried to build an array within the aggregator to do two sum(map()) functions, but that doesn’t fly. I can separate the data and do two different paths to sum them separately, but then I can’t recombine the data to export it to my data pool at the end of the scenario.

Chiming in here incase a solution was found! Thank you!