"O valor não deve estar vazio" - "The value must not be empty"

Olá! Ao adicionar o id de uma planilha ou qualquer outra planilha, em um cenário, me reporta o seguinte erro “O valor não deve estar vazio” sendo que o ID está lá adicionado. O que pode estar acontecendo de errado?

Oi. tudo bem? Você está usando o modulo do Google Sheets ou do Excel? Já tentou deletar o módulo e adicioná-lo novamente?

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

Olá! Apaguei o módulo do Sheets e comecei novamente, permanece mesmo erro, conforme imagem:

O problema provavelmente está na extensão de tradução que você está utilizando pra traduzir o make de Inglês pra Português, desativa a extensão e testa novamente.

Heya folks and welcome to the community @Victor_Reis @thales :wave:

Since the official language of the Make Community is English, let me just translate your conversation so that people can potentially benefit from the knowledge shared here in the future :slight_smile:

:one: Hello, when adding the id of a worksheet or any other worksheet, in a scenario, it reports me the following error “The value must not be empty” when the id is added there. What could be going wrong?

:two: Hi, are you using the Google Sheets module or the Excel module? Have you tried deleting the module and adding it again?

:three: Hi, I deleted the Sheets module and started again, same error remains, as pictured:

:four: The problem is probably in the translation extension you are using to translate the make from English to Portuguese, disable the extension and test again.