OpenAI BundleValidationError (Value can't be casted as buffer for parameter 'fileData'.)

I am trying to send an instgram url to my gmail which trigger the automation and then the instgram post is converted and automatically posted on my linkedin using an already made template (LinkedIn draft posts from instagram videos with ChatGPT)

Now i have been successful in all the steps but i am stuck at the transcript section that is to be done with whisper. I am geting a bundle validation error saying: " Validation failed for 1 parameter(s). Value can’t be casted as buffer for parameter ‘fileData’."

How can I solve this?
Here is my scenario, error and setup

Welcome to the Make community!

This doesn’t make sense, you already have the email text content.

You are creating an MP3 from the email text content, just to transcribe it back into text?

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

• Output bundles of module [5] and [9] (HTTP)

Please provide the input and output bundles of the modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

module 5 input bundle.txt (1.1 KB)
module 5 output bundle.txt (1.1 KB)
module 9 input bundle.txt (664 Bytes)
module 9 output bundle.txt (1.2 KB)
here are the modules

Based on the output bundle of module [9], it looks like you have an invalid RapidAPI key.

Screenshot_2024-04-10_170424

Invalid API key. Go to https://docs.rapidapi.com/docs/keys for more info.

1 Like

somoene told me i have to upgrade my rapid api plan is that correct?

You can go to Instagram Post, Reels, Stories downloader API: Pricing & Cost (diyorbekkanal) | RapidAPI and click on the Subscribe button.

1 Like

i have done that and its still the same thing

Ok, now you need to use the HTTP “Make an API Key Auth Request” module instead of “Make a request”.

How to use an API on RapidAPI

Use the HTTP “Make an API Key Auth Request” module.

Create a new keychain connection and insert the API Key:

Key: <YOUR_RAPIDAPI_KEY>
API Key parameter name: X-RapidAPI-Key

You can reuse this RapidAPI keychain for all API calls to RapidAPI, you’ll just need to change the X-RapidAPI-Host value based on the API you are calling.

1 Like

I have tried it and its still the same thing

But the difference now is that the binary getter module is no longer saying invalid API key in the data like before but the openai module is still saying invalid api key.

so i think there is an improvement but we need to do some small stuffs

module 9 input bundle.txt (930 Bytes)
module 9 output bundle.txt (1.2 KB)
This is the input and output module for module 9 (BinaryGetter)

the module8 (CHatGPT module ) which is the module after the module 9 is saying null fir both the input and output model

module 9 input bundle.txt (540 Bytes)
module 9 output bundle.txt (1006 Bytes)
So i changed the binary getter to make an api request instead of make a request like the rapid api now the improvement is that the data is no longer saying invalid api request. But the bundle validation data still persist.

i have attached the input and outpit module for the module 9 so whats next?

This looks correct.

This looks wrong, no headers are sent. Please follow my screenshot.

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

1. Screenshots of errors, module fields, and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant errors, module fields, and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

2 Likes

blueprint.json (56.6 KB)
Here is the blueprint

Are you trying to download the image?

Use the HTTP “Get a file” module.

1 Like

no we are downloading the audio file

its not working cause e are now downloading an image. meanwhile its meant to be an mp3 file

w

There is no mp3 file to download. Are you using the right API? Where is the mp3 file link coming from?

2 Likes

I consumed the 19 reply per day so am using another account.

so the thing is we are trying to achieve what this guy explained

He siad we can turn tiktok post into viral tweets on twitter for mine am trying to try it with instagram posts

So the automation is meant to download the video from the post and turn it to a tweet.

and in the filename in the module 8 its saving it as an mp3. thats why i said its to download audio file
but i dont actullay understand what its doing at every process maybe when yu watch the youtube video you will understand

They were using an API to download a TikTok video as MP3.

You are using an API to download an Instagram image.

To resolve this, please find an API that can download an Instagram video as MP3.

2 Likes