Overlay timeout

Hi,

I have a sheet that i use to insert titles and keywords to create content for my blogs.

But when is executing, gives this error:

ExecutionInterruptedError

Execution was FORCED to stop because MAXIMUM EXECUTION and OVERLAY TIMEOUT [10 minutes] had elapsed

Is there any way to resolve or is it not possible to automate larger amounts of content?

Welcome to the Make community!

This seems like a complex scenario you’re trying to make, perhaps exporting the blueprint might help others investigate further and answer your question.

At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (119.3 KB)

If that is not possible, could you please provide a screenshot of the fields in your modules.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Adriano Split your data in multiple chunks so it doesn’t do it all at once. But we can’t see what your trying to do here.

Can you take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your make scenario for me, along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here?

1 Like

Hi my friend,

Sorry. I attached now my blueprint. Is a simple scenario, but my sheet has 70 rows.

blueprint-blogcontent.json (39.7 KB)

Hello my friend.

Here is a screenshot.