"Premium" Apps (from Make partners) Question

I see a growing number of 3rd party developers who are selling Make apps for platforms that Make has not yet created a native solution.

My question is will Make.com still eventually create a native solution for popular platforms despite a 3rd party one being available (at a price)?

After all, we pay our subscription to Make for these integrations and shouldn’t really have to shell out again.

That depends on the popularity of the app requests in the Idea exchange, under App Ideas. Perhaps you can upvote them or create an app request if nobody has suggested it yet. The more popular ones tend to be prioritised by Make dev team.

Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

2 Likes

It has been requested and voted on. The fact that someone developed and is selling an app for it suggests that there is a demand for one.

2 Likes

Hello @Barry_Rodgers

Thanks a lot for bringing this up here in the community :pray:

I just wanted to let you know that we’re actively working on our own versions of some of the externally developed apps and are committed to continuing this effort.

2 Likes