Problem with getting technologies with Wappalyzer

I have created a scenario where my goal is to collect the information of a specific row in Google Sheets (in which a URL appears) and, thanks to Wappalyzer: Get Technolgies, tell me what kind of technology they are using (in this case I would just like to know the Name of the technology, e.g. Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, etc.) and put it next to the column of the same row of the URL.

Although the scenario works correctly for me, it doesn’t pick up the information I want and the Google Sheet, I get a blank. I attach screenshots below:

This is the Google Sheets.

This is the scenario.

Watch Rows specification

Wappalyzer specifications

Update a Row Specifications

AND WHAT’S THE OUTPUT I GET?..

The scenario run was completes successfully

However…

This is what I get from the URL on my Google Sheets as an output

In this case, all I need to show up on my Column B “Technologies: Name” is Cloudfare

However, this is the output I get on “Update Rows”:

Furthermore, after running the scenario, this is how my Google Sheets ends:

So, does anyone can help me with this? Is this a problem from Wappalyzer: Get Technologies module?

Thank you so much,
Andreu

@Andreu :raised_hands:

Hi Andreu, thanks for your post. I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your problem. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Could you please provide more information about the URL you are trying to analyze and the technologies you are expecting to get as an output? Thank you!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

I think there must be a small mapping issue in this case.

Let’s connect over a call to fix this.

You can book my calendar here: Calendly - Manish Jain

I have booked for a meeting in 20 min. :slight_smile:

See ya there!

Thanks, once we reach to a solution. I will post it here for everyone’s knowledge and awareness.

2 Likes

Hi,

We solved this using the Get function twice.

Like this:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks a lot for letting the community know how you managed to solve this, @Growwstacks.com :pray: