Problem with HubSpot deals that have dropdown menus

Hi there,

I seem to be having a problem with a Make scenario that was setup to update HubSpot deals.

Almost everything works perfectly fine! :slight_smile:

However, for some reason, Make is not allowing me to view (nor update) certain fields that have dropdown menus.

I’ve created a short 2-minute video below which explains the problem:

Any ideas on how I can solve this problem?

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Scott

Hi @ScottWorld

I’m unsure of the cause behind this occurrence. However, I recommend you to map directly from the previous module, rather than embedding it directly in the module, and then attempt to execute the scenario.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, turning on mapping doesn’t work either. I wonder if there is something set incorrectly on that field in HubSpot… perhaps that field has its permissions set in such a way that Make can’t communicate with that field. Hmmm… :thinking:

It turns out that this is a bug in Make. Make doesn’t currently recognize all the different types of dropdown menus that are available in HubSpot.

Hello there @ScottWorld

I just wanted to step in and say thank you very much for updating us on the situation.

I’m very sorry for any trouble this may have been causing you and I am sure that the dev team will implement the fix as soon as they can.

Your understanding, patience, and willingness to help us keep the community informed are greatly appreciated. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @Michaela!

I created a new Loom video at this link that shows how to reproduce this HubSpot bug in Make.

Is there any way that you can escalate this video to the Make developers who are working on the HubSpot modules?

Hello @ScottWorld

Thanks a lot for sharing the video, we really appreciate it. I’ve passed it along to our dev team and I’m sure it’ll prove super helpful in their investigation.

Once again, I apologize for any trouble or frustration this issue may have caused.
Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @Michaela! :smiley:

2 Likes

Quick update @ScottWorld

The team has identified the root cause of the issue, developed a fix, and is now testing it before releasing it to production. I’ll let you know once it’s implemented.

Thanks again for your understanding and for bearing with us :pray:

3 Likes

This is fantastic news, @Michaela! Thank you so much for the update! :smiley: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi again @ScottWorld :wave:

I just wanted to let you know that the fix has been rolled out and all should be up and running now.
Feel free to test this on your end and let us know if everything is working for you.

Once again, I am very sorry for any trouble this may have caused you.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding :pray:

I just tested this, and it works! :smiley:

This is great news!

Thanks so much for the fix! :blush: