Problems Connecting Airtable with Make.com api

Hello there,

I’m currently having problems creating a connection between Airtable and Make.com using Make.com API

I settled up the API request with all the information but I can’t figure out what to have in the tokenType.

I’d like to use the personal access token

But I continue to get the error: “[400] Bad Request: Validation failed for 1 parameter(s). ◉ TypeError: Value not found in options in parameter ‘tokenType’.”

The problem is that there’s no way to check in the documentation which are the options for tokenType

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated!

You’re trying to use a Make API module to connect to Airtable. Make a new connection via an Airtable module.

2 Likes

May peace be upon you @Riccardo_Vandra

Have you tried providing the token in this format “Bearer api_token” and adding scopes ?

For example: “scopes”:[“data.records:read”]

2 Likes

I haven’t added the token because first I need to figure out which is the tokenType that I need to mention and how to write that in the right way

The error that I found doing that is

“[400] Bad Request: Validation failed for 1 parameter(s). ◉ TypeError: Value not found in options in parameter ‘tokenType’.”

So this means that there are options for the tokenType. I’d like to know which are those options and what I should write to the body in order to programmatically create the Airtable connection with the API