"Process old data" only processing one item from the queue at a time

I have a webhook scenario that got disabled without my knowing it and now has 280 records in the queue. When I try to process the old data by turning on the scenario and clicking the “Process old data” button, it only processes the first record. If I refresh the page and do this again, it processes the next record. This happens whether or not sequential processing is enabled.

How can I get the scenario to process all 280 records?

In the webhook module settings, check the Maximum number of results setting. If it’s set to 1, increase it to a higher number

Thanks for your reply. Sorry if I was unclear. The scenario begins with a website, but not a Make we hook module. It’s a wreck module for a specific app and doesn’t include a place to set the maximum number of results.

So the website called your hook 280 times and your hook didn’t respond. One possiblility (I THINK! Test it before on another scenario) is to tell your webhook to not run immediately but on a schedule until all of the entries are processed. But I don’t know if changing your configuration will flush what is there already.

L