Query Hubspot Contacts in Scenario

I am trying to select any contacts in Hubspot that have recently changed in a Make.com scenario. I am using the Search for Contacts module but I am not able to enter a query that works. Select * from contacts doesn’t work. I wanted to see if someone could help with the syntax of the query.

There is a HubSpot API call to get recently updated contacts. Have a look at it.

This link has some info on filters to which may help

1 Like

Thank you Andrew. I am going through the API documentation now.

No problem. Let me know if it helps. I have a feeling I made a similar query in a HubSpot scenario for a clieny at some point. I’ll check them tomorrow and see if I can find it

2 Likes

Dear, this query field is to put a term (word or phrase) not a SQL query. In the API call it is a parameter &q=term_to_search_here

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

2 Likes

Thank you all for your help.

I have the API call connected to Hubspot and it is retrieving data, however I can get my filters to work. There isn’t good enough documentation to understand what syntax needs to be in the Query String or Body portion of the email. Hubspot says the Body can’t be null. Any help would be appreciated.

@Andrew_Mein - Let me know if you had a chance to look at the scenerio from a previous client. I am still trying to work through configuring this scenario correctly.

Hello Community,

I have the same problem. We have more than 4000 contacts in hubspot and I have to use the “query” but I don’t know how!

Does anyone can help?

@Wemakefuture just using a term, how should this work?!

Surely I must tell the system which data field to search in.

Can you create a query example if I want to find the word Markus for the first name.

Thanks a lot!
Fabian