New HubSpot API/modules - no properties are showing up, can't switch over

When asking your question, please include:

Hi - was wondering if anyone could help me solve this urgently, given there is a deadline to switch over the old HubSpot modules to the new ones.

My old modules connect perfectly to my HubSpot properties and I’m able to see all properties that I can map to, i.e.:

The new modules now show up blank and won’t connect to any existing HubSpot properties:

Further to this - the “Create/Update a contact” module is now split into Create OR Update a contact. Which one should I be using? The workflow I’ve created is meant to create a new contact where an existing one is already there.

Thanks muchly.

Hello @helpme :wave:

Firstly, thank you very much for raising this here in the community. We truly appreciate that.

I’m happy to let you know that our team has been working hard to address this known issue. We’ve recently deployed a fix, so everything should be back up and running smoothly now. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding throughout this process. :pray:

As for your scenario, I recommend setting it up to search for a contact. If the contact is found, the scenario can update the existing information. But if the contact doesn’t exist, the scenario can create a new entry.