Quickbooks user-defined query

I’m trying to find the list of open invoices for a customer. Unfortunately, there are many fields that are missing from the “Field” search options so I have to resort to a user-defined query. There are also many issues with those queries that don’t seem to work properly.

For example, in this situation the query is expecting a Boolean result for CustomerId. Any help will be appreciated

@Baruch_Pappo :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. It looks like you’re having trouble finding the list of open invoices for a customer. Could you please provide a bit more detail about the issue you’re having with the user-defined query? That way, our community members can better assist you.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

I figured it out on my own thank you @Make_Community_Bot

select * from invoice where CustomerRef = ‘{{2.Id}}’ AND Balance > ‘0’ ORDER BY TxnDate

Heya @Baruch_Pappo :wave:

How great to hear that you managed to find your way around this :clap: Thanks a bunch for circling back to the community and sharing your solution with us, we 100% appreciate that!

Btw, I’m gonna go ahead and mark your response as a solution :white_check_mark: