Quite Lost on This Basic Airtable/Iterator Scenario

Hey everyone,

I’m setting up a scenario where I want to watch records, iterate over them, apply filters, and perform actions based on conditions met by the records. However, I’m encountering some issues along the way.

• I’m setting up a scenario in Airtable where I want to watch records, iterate over them, apply filters, and perform actions based on conditions met by the records.
  • I’m confused about how to properly configure the iterator to pass along prospect names and iterate over them effectively. I initially assumed that the prospect names array would inherently include the record ID mapped to it, so when iterating over the array, I expected the record ID to be pulled in automatically.
  • After the iterator, I’m using a router to split the paths based on filter conditions, and then I want to retrieve the record ID for each record that meets the conditions.
  • When testing the scenario by running the module only, I’m encountering issues with the iterator and the Get a Record module, including a blank record ID field and a “missing value of required parameter ID” error.
  • I suspect that the prospect names array might not be structured as expected, leading to confusion about how the iteration process works and how records are being accessed and processed.
  • I’m seeking clarification on how the prospect names array is constructed and how it should be utilized in the iteration process.

Thanks a lot!

Confused About This
Confused About This Error