Receive an image from Telegram to Notion

My scenario is simple:
send an image from Telegram to a Notion page. However, I don’t know how to map the image from Telegram.

It’s not like the Google Drive module (upload) that automatically detects image files.

How can Notion read the file?

msedge_iWvDKmVnbC

Thanks.

Map the Image URL from the Telegram: watch update module.

1 Like

Sorry, I dont get it…

how to convert from telegram data (photo) to URL

msedge_c2bfq00iOL

find image url first and open this in new tab of your browser if its right image you want just put this url to here …https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/business20/uploads/make/original/2X/9/9cc3b78b57cf4cbcbda378a6f07d1ff57ff2d58c.png in image field.
Best Regards
Pro_Tanvee

1 Like

What you can do is, if you are getting a raw file from Telegram, first upload it to Google Drive and then use the URL that you obtain from there in your Notion Module.

1 Like

yup, my question is “how to general image URL from telegram download module?”

thanks

This is a temporary solution that I am using, which will incur an additional 2 operating costs.

I think before, taht I can take an image URL directly from Telegram. :slight_smile:

Not that familiar with Telegram, so I am not sure if you can get the URL from Telegram BOT unless you have a custom bot that I can trigger a script to do so.

For, Now Uploading somewhere and then getting the URL is the only way forward for this.

1 Like