Recreate/Copy an existing Google Drive Folder everytime a deal is marked as WON in Pipedrive

Hi @DavidGurr_Make Hope you’re well! Wondering if you were able to review this? Thanks!

Hi Ali.

Can you show me the parameters you have in the Set a Variable modules at the end of each of the first two paths?

You need to be sure you’re mapping the Web View Link parameter from the FIRST Create a Folder module on each path (which creates the parent folder) rather than the second one (which creates the subfolders).

2 Likes

Hi @DavidGurr_Make Thanks for your response.

Here are your request. I think I did get the web link from the first ‘create a folder’ I’m going to run a test again.

First path Parameter

Second Path Parameter

Please disregard the above message. I figured I was getting the link from the second create a folder. I did change it to ‘create a folder’ but this time it didn’t gave a link on Pipedrive at all

First Path

Second Path

This person is created from the test: Roberta

But it did not return a link in Pipedrive:

Check that the name of the variable you’re storing the link in is exactly the same at the end of the first two paths and is the same name as used in the Get Variable module in the last path.

Also, run the scenario and then inspect the value that’s retrieved in the Get Variable module by clicking on the number balloon above that module. You can also check that it’s being set correctly in the Set Variable modules the same way, and that it’s being used correctly in the Pipedrive Update a Person module.

2 Likes

Hi @DavidGurr_Make! My apologies for the late update. I’ve actually fixed the issue since Monday. I figured I was calling the wrong module. It all works fine now. I’m going to continue on observing it. Thank you very much for your help. I’ve learned a lot from you!!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I’d also recommend reviewing the free training courses in the Make Academy - lots of good tips and tricks there!

2 Likes

Hi @DavidGurr_Make! We’ve been doing that. It was nice and we are learning. We’ll get there soon!

Just a slight change to the folder-created link in Pipedrive. Right now, our setup is when a folder is created, whether by a sponsor or applicant, it grabs that link and put in a custom field in Pipedrive.

Now the new requirement is for with a Sponsor route . We want to choose a specific subfolder link that will go to Pipedrive. Is this possible? Thank you!

Hi @DavidGurr_Make Hope you’re well. Just an additional question here. Hope you can help! Thank you

Hi @DavidGurr_Make @Michaela Wondering if someone can help here. Thank you!

Hello @aamag

Just stepping a friendly piece of advice.

In the community, starting a fresh topic for each new question is generally more effective than commenting on older threads that already have a marked solution. When you initiate a new conversation, you’re more likely to catch the community’s attention and receive the help you need.

Thanks for helping to keep the community organized and making it easier for everyone to share and find the information they need. :pray:

1 Like