Repeating the BUNDLE data

Guys, I’m getting data from google ads, but when sending it to google sheets, it keeps repeating the example information in the Mexico photo:

since there is other information, how can I separate this by operation and have the other information instead of just repeating one…

1 Like

Hi. Try add an iterator step before map the result in the Google Sheet step. Or let me see how is setup nad mappe your Google Sheet step

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

2 Likes

It is in this format, before I come to the tools disregard those I use to define variables in other applications! soon after comes google ads the first one captures the metrics and it is correct when sent directly to googlesheets, but I needed other information that is in that other google ads application and inside it I insert the id of the first information captured from the google ads flow in the first application of the flow, so when capturing this information from the second application of the google ads flow and sending it to the spreadsheet, it only repeats the first result (bundle)

image exemple:

If the first app results has more than one result, you must add an iterate between the apps. Otherwise, the first array always will be sent.

Cheers
//HFBR

2 Likes

In the image above I tried to do it this way, but it doesn’t bring the values, any type of data! so I tried to put toArray() but it didn’t work either

What do you have put in the iterator?

Cheers
//HFBR

1 Like

I managed to do it another way with the text aggregator

But he puts all the information together:

How can I separate these packages by processes?

1 Like

Guys, I managed to make this problem I was having in another format.
Next I’ll print the screen and go step by step so we can leave it registered here on make for future questions…

in this first image, I demonstrate a capture of metrics that I was getting via the google ads API, when I wanted to register this information in google sheets, I only registered one and the flow stopped, so to separate these Bundles and make it understand that there are other operations other metrics that should be recorded, move on to the next image…

I put the Create JSON application so that I can format a structure in which, when placed in the iterator, it understands that it is an array and generates all the values ​​one by one, so I built this format via create json >

So I built the format from scratch the data structure presented with the information I needed, after that because it created in JSON format I inserted another application, PARSE JSON:

Right after that I inserted the iterator, so when executing it it presented me with all the values ​​I needed in a collection recognizing it as a text and several operations that will be captured when inserting in some base.

In case I am not so succinct in this explanation, I ask that those who have the greatest technical knowledge about each flow presented can also explain so that we have something more and more transparent and that can help other people.

I tried in several ways in this situation with iterator, array aggregator, using functions, text aggregator among others… but only in this format I was successful!