Getting Data from Google Analytics

Hi everyone!

Could really use some help from people mofre knowledgable than me! I’m trying to figure out how I can process data from Google Analytics.

In my specific example im getting the session source from Google analytics which then fetches as 6 bundles. I understand that I would then have to use an iterator in order to seperate this data. I put the array tag from google analytics fetched info into the iterator and end up getting 6 “operations”. I then want this info to go into a google sheet seperatley but i cant seems to get seperate values for the fetched infomation. It only gives me the options of “Value”.

How can i get it so each of the fetched metrics are sperate and i can call on their tags seeratley to go into my spreadhseet. Hope that makes sense!

Hi @Jamie_Harris
Iterator module receive array and returns bundles
since the output of the Google Analytics is already return the output as bundles the iterator module is non relevant

3 Likes

Hi Dorian,

Thanks for the reply! That makes sense. When i try to update specific cells on google sheet with the output from google analytics I can’t select specific bundles. rather it only lets me select all of the bundles at once. Am i missing something or is this a google analytic specific module issue? ill attach a screenshot of my value options for a google sheet cell. Thanks!