Google Analytics Bundles

How do I correctly configure the Google Analytics module to output multiple bundles? It completes 13 actions for me (pulling metrics from 13 different Google Analytics views), but only 1 bundle is available to the next module.

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 2.26.30 PM

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 2.29.43 PM

Hi @Bilderbear ,

From what I can see from your screenshots is that you invoked the analytics module 13 times, and each operation outputs probably just one bundle.
I assume that your Google Sheets Get Range Values module returned 13 bundles.

Your screenshot just trims the total number of bundles the Update a Row module process. Can you please share that with us as well? I expect >= 13. Can you confirm?

Kr.,
Glenn - Callinetic

2 Likes

Yes, that final module runs 13 times, but repeats the single bundle that Google Analytics outputs.

From what I can see in the screenshots, that’s the normal behavior. So each bundle, 13 in total, of the Get Range Values is processed by Get Analytics Reports, which outputs 1 bundle per operation. That’s why you see that 13 bundles are processed by the Update a Row module.
If you would like to work with all the output you receive from the Google Analytics module, you should use an aggregator between the Get Analytics Reports and Update a Row module. And set the source module to the Get Range Values module.
This will aggregate the output of the GA app with the specifications you define, and you can then work with the complete data afterwards.

I hope this answers your question.
Glenn - Callinetic

1 Like

This makes sense. Here’s what I see available in the aggregator module from Google Analytics. The Undefined field seems to be the only option.

What I am trying to aggregate are the metrics which are available in the Google Analytics module.

The undefined is probably because your latest bundle didn’t returned data.
What you could do is right-click the analytics module and select the option Run this module only.
When it’s asked to input your variables, set variables for which you’re 100% sure it should return data. This will update the interface and the available options in your array aggregator.
Please try this and share your result.

Glenn - Callinetic

1 Like

Thank you Glenn, that worked. By changing the Google Analytics View ID from a variable into a constant, known value the module exposed the fields correctly. I was then able to add those fields into the next module, before changing the Google Analytics View ID back into a variable.

1 Like