Repurpose TikTok Video to LinkedIn Post

I just followed the entire setup of How to Repurpose TikTok Videos into LinkedIn Posts [Tutorial]… and it doesn’t work.

The scenario fails at the 2nd OpenAI node to transcribe the extracted audio into text. It throws an error:

RuntimeError

[400] Invalid file format. Supported formats: [‘flac’, ‘m4a’, ‘mp3’, ‘mp4’, ‘mpeg’, ‘mpga’, ‘oga’, ‘ogg’, ‘wav’, ‘webm’]

I’ve tried all different ways of resending the email but it still doesn’t work.

Anyone experiencing the same or any help from the Make team on this?

1 Like

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

3 Likes

From what I can see, you are incorrectly appending the text “.mp3” at the end of the “File Data” field. Try removing it so that it can correctly map the data in full.

It should look something like this - just the variable, and nothing else:

Screenshot_2023-09-15_080902

4 Likes

I have the same exact problem. That doesn’t fix it…

I submitted this as a ticket, and Make Support actually helped me solve this!

Solution: You need to change the 2nd HTTP request (node 8 in my original screenshot) to a Get a File action. This will allow you to extract the actual file, which is what the Whisper node needs for the transcription.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Hello @NickStellarStreamAI :wave:

Thank you so much for sharing the additional information from our support team. This keeps our community healthy, clean, and neat.

FYI: I marked the info from support as a solution. This way other Makers can browse through our forum and find solutions to their problems.

Keep up the great work :muscle:

1 Like