Scraping LinkedIn data with Make.com and HTTP API

Hey guys I have created a simple tutorial on how to web scrape LinkedIn data (public profiles and company profiles) into Google sheets using Make.com. This might help people interested in building b2b sales pipelines.
Web scraping LinkedIn with no-code and scraping API - YouTube

Your feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

Hey @pixeljetter! :wave:

Thanks a ton for sharing your video tutorial with us! It’s packed with valuable insights and helpful info, and we truly appreciate your ontribution. Keep up the great work! :raised_hands:

Thank you @Michaela !
Let me know guys what kind of LinkedIn-related pipelines you would like to see in my next videos.

2 Likes

Here is a real-world outreach generation scenario, using LinkedIn API and GPT:

Iterate over every row in Google Sheet, if B column (LinkedIn URL) does not exist - do /search endpoint of LinkedIn API, if B column exists - do GPT message generation from person details:

Wow, awesome stuff!

Thanks for taking the time to step back in and share these screenshots with us. They make it super easy to understand the use case and get a clear idea of what you’re working on. :clap:

Hello pixeljetter I want to do the same workflow with the extracted api but when I paste the url it gives me error 422 I think my headers are not the right ones in my google sheet can you help me on the subject please?

Just what I was looking for for my next MAKE project.

Thanks!

I was recently getting a lot of queries from Make users regarding some complex ScrapeNinja options which are available over ScrapeNinja API but are not (yet) available when using Make ScrapeNinja official module (ScrapeNinja is the web scraping technology used under the hood of the Linkedin API mentioned in the video). So, I decided to create a tutorial on how to use ScrapeNinja API without ScrapeNinja official module - just using the Make HTTP module instead! This is a great way to explore how APIs work in general.

I have described both ways of integrating Make and ScrapeNinja here.

Hello @pixeljetter, thanks for making ScrapeNinja.

For LinkedIn, there are also other scraping APIs on RapidAPI dedicated to returning LinkedIn profiles/jobs/companies.

• What are the advanced ScrapeNinja options that were requested by other members that are required to achieve the same functionality as the dedicated LinkedIn APIs on RapidAPI?

• What are the benefits of using ScrapeNinja over those dedicated LinkedIn APIs?

Thanks

Deviating from the topic, could you also take a look at this bug in the ScrapeNinja module, where ScrapeNinja is not properly following a website redirect, and not throwing any module errors correctly?