Select/map main module output array?

Hi,

I have a module that returns an array of objects. An ExternalReference field exists.

bild

I want to map it to a simple array so that I later can use the contains operator, but I can’t seem to select the actual array; only its properties. Am I missing something?

bild

The first parameter of the map function should be the array itself, not plain text.

2 Likes

Yes, I realise that. The picture was just to demonstrate. The problem is I can’t seem to select the actual array. Clicking there just collapses the list.

Every result (item/record) from a search module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

All you need to do is to use an array aggregator first, before setting up this filter.

2 Likes

I understand, thank you!

I have previously used an iterator on the same module, so I thought it already was an array, but a bundle is something else, then?

You can think of bundles as number of times each subsequent module will run (not including the use of filters and filtered bundles), unless an aggregator combines them into a single bundle.

2 Likes