Send some Airtable info in Slack Post based on field value

Hey guys! Im new to Make and im running into some problems when publishing my slackposts based on airtable form responses.

What i want to to is only post the fields with the value in slack, when its a certain value in the airtable form.
Eg: i have a simple yes or no servey with 10 questions, but i only want to post all of the no questions. Is there a way to do that?

BR and thanks for your help!

Welcome to the Make community!

Looks like you’ll need to Iterate (Iterator module) through the array of answers, and use a filter to only allow the no responses, before aggregating to text (Text Aggregator).

Links

Here are some useful links and guides to help you get started and learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply!
Unfortunately i dont really understand how i can filter with the Iterator, because its not giving me specific values. Sadly i cant find any solution in the links provided.

Hey there,
First you can use the Iterator as well as the split function to map all of your field responses regardless of the value.

Split function:

Array Iterator:

This will separate them into various output bundles.

Setup a Slack module then click the connector

This will open up a filter window which will allow you to create a filter. Make sure to choose the value from the iterator and not the Airtable output

Hope this helps

2 Likes