Sending Message

The intern submits a Google Form with appointment details, including name, date, time, and purpose. A Google Meet link is generated for the scheduled date and time. Upon form submission, the system checks the boss’s calendar for availability during the requested date and time. If the boss has no conflicting appointments, the request is automatically approved, and the appointment is added to the boss’s Google Calendar. An email confirmation is sent to both parties, containing the appointment details and the generated Google Meet link. If the boss has conflicting appointments, the request is automatically declined, and both parties are notified via email.
My problem is, the scheduled date and time appointments are consistently being declined. How can I fix this??

Hi Lily,

The reason why this is happening is because the filter has no way to compare if the specific date and time slot are open. So you will have to add the Google Calendar module to look at your boss’s calendar and compare the time that was asked for to the timeslot that are on your boss’s calendar.

3 Likes

I tried this solution. I put a Google Calendar Search for event module. But the result is the specific time and date that the applicant ask is always accepted even there is a conflict in a date and time. Can you have another solution?

Please someone help me :sob: :sob: :sob:

Hi @lily

After form submission, the meeting is scheduled at the specified time, meaning that the {{start}} parameter is present in all Google Meet creations. As a result, it consistently goes through the scheduling rejection filter.

You can utilize the search module to list all current events. Then, apply a filter to verify if the {{start}} is already present in the event list. If it is, reschedule for another date; otherwise, proceed as usual.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes