Shopify order export

Hi, good day:

Im having some issues with my scenario. I have conected my shopify store to a spreadsheet.

I use this scenario to export all the data from the order from shopify to a spreadsheet in wich I work on it and send it to a master spreadsheet with all the orders.

I am using the “watch orders” shopify module. In status, financial status and fulfillment status I selected “Any”. I run this scenario every day at 3am for the orders placed the day before.

Couple of weeks ago, the scenario stoped exporting all the orders from the day before. It leaves some of the orders behind.

Im suspecting it is because of the unfulfilled status. But I dont know hoy to make the scenario export all the orders created on the shopify backend.

Have you got any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

Hey there,
Deprecated typically means that it is no longer supported or is about to be phased out.

The Limit is set to 100, if you have more than 100 orders per day, some orders will not be exported try increasing this limit.

2 Likes

Hi Thakur,

The limit is not a problem yet. I have 20/25 orders per day. The problem is the status is not exporting.

thanks