Teamleader API call omits HTML in Output

I am trying using the Teamleader API module to get Product info from our CRM (Teamleader).
Whenever I perform this call using a differen tool then Make, the output JSON returns html code as a value in the JSON output.
for example
"description": "Praktijkgerichte opleiding waar eindgebruikers de gratis versie van **Copilot** leren te gebruiken in de Bing-zoekmachine.\n\n \nLeer opdrachten geven aan **Copilot** voor **Bing** (en andere gratis AI-tools) om je werk sneller en met meer creativiteit gedaan te krijgen."

Whenever I perform the same API call using the Make Module, the output looks like this:

"description": "<p>Praktijkgerichte opleiding waar eindgebruikers de gratis versie van <strong>Copilot</strong> leren te gebruiken in de Bing-zoekmachine.</p>\n<p>Leer opdrachten geven aan <strong>Copilot</strong> voor <strong>Bing</strong> (en andere gratis AI-tools) om je werk sneller en met meer creativiteit gedaan te krijgen.</p>",

Is there any way in which I can receive the version with the HTML codes.

Thanks in advance

Geert

Welcome to the Make community!

According to the Teamleader API documentation, you can no longer get HTML in the product description.

They changed it in 2021:

Screenshot_2024-02-23_220250

I’m not sure how you got the HTML, but I wouldn’t count on reliably getting HTML descriptions since Teamleader themselves say that they have changed it to Markdown.

2 Likes