Telegram to Discord scenario from template - Can't send pictures

This scenario works perfectly fine just for text, but no matter the parameters I set in the bot it won’t forward any pictures from Telegram to Discord, and instead shows this output, thank you so much in advance for you help !
Screenshot_4

The structure that contains your picture is an array of collections (key value pairs). You can use map() to get the value you need from the array and get() the array elements you need to send into your discord element.

Where can I input map() and get() ? Sorry I’m new to this sort of stuff, if you could explain this into a bit more detail I would appreciate a lot ! Thanks for taking your time to answer

Hey @Dumitru welcome to the community :wave:

I just wanted to point you towards some resources within the community that could help you with the get( ) map ( ) combination.

:arrow_right: You can check out Alex’s explanation over here (I’d highly recommend going through the entire thread since it’s full of helpful info).

:arrow_right: You can go over the posts in the community that feature this tag.

Also, no need to apologize for being new to Make and learning how to navigate those automation waters, we’re all in here to learn :blush:

Hey thank you for your reply :slight_smile: this is exactly what I need, thank you !!!

1 Like

Hello!

Unfortunately I don’t really understand where he made the mistake, but I can’t send messages with pictures from Telegram to Discord.
Can someone step by step help me solve this problem?

Thanks!

What is your problem?

Can you take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your make scenario for me, along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here?

1 Like