Text Parser - Value Empty in HTTP Module

Hello Team

hope you doing well :slight_smile:

I use the text parser module to retrieve an ID from a url and then use the same ID in a get request from an API. THE request works (code 200) but the ID doesn’t appear in the query, it’s marked empty.

When I launch the module on my own and give the ID directly, it works.

Am I missing something?

Share the screenshot of text parser module that if you are really getting the id in that??

2 Likes

Welcome to the Make community!

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello,

Thx for answer. Yes, of course.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 08.06.25

Like you can see. Text parser give me the number but after on http module in query it didn’t appear.

If I use the number “manuallly” on the http module, it’s works.

The screenshot did not show the pattern you are using.

The screenshots did not show the mapping of the output from the Text Parser into your HTTP module.

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

2 Likes