Transferring range values from Google Sheet

Hi Make

My task is to get the range values from Google Sheets and publish the data to Telegram.

Below I will describe in more detail my actions and the problem that arose.

Step 1

I am creating a table with data. Example.

2023-02-23_13-13-42

Step 2

I’m creating a scenario where the first module is “Get Range Values” from Google Sheets. In the settings I specify the desired range.

Step 3

Next, I add the “Send a text message” module to Telegram.

In the settings for the “Text” field, I specify the following:

Step 4

I run the scenario and get a publication in Telegram in the following form. Each row from the table is published as a separate message :exclamation:

:pushpin: MY PROBLEB

How to make one message published in Telegram, which would contain data from all rows of the table? Like this

2023-02-23_13-36-12

@Rory :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. It sounds like you are trying to figure out how to publish all the data from your table in one message on Telegram. Is that correct? If so, can you tell me more about the table and the data you are trying to publish?

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

@Make_Community_Bot :raised_hands:

Hi, Make_Bot : )

This issue has been resolved and closed.

Heya @Rory :wave:

How great to hear that this story has a happy ending!

Would you mind sharing a summary of the solution so that the community can learn from what you found out?

Thanks a lot :blush:

Hi @Michaela :wave:

Add “Text aggregator” module after the googlesheet module and setup as shown in the below image.

Map the “Text aggregator” output in telegram module.

Awesome stuff, thanks so much for sharing with us!