What method can I use to transfer messages from Telegrams to a Google spreadsheet?

Good day. I am trying to set up the automation of my telegram bot’s communication with answers to questions from training materials. The task at the moment is to transfer messages from one of the branches (topics) of the telegram channel to the GPT chat module, which has access to a Google spreadsheet with standard answers to questions to the course knowledge base.
Please help me figure out how to transfer messages from the channel to the Google table, from which they will be transferred to the GPT module to form a response. What method can I use to transfer messages from Telegrams to a Google spreadsheet? What are the ways? If you can configure it via webcam, please advise how. Many thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

Hey, @Alexbiz08
I just make a video on loom. Check it. It will be helpful for you
Loom Video

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I probably didn’t fully describe my question, I’m sorry. I need to receive messages from the telegram supergroup.

Thank you all, I solved the issue with the update viewer module, but by creating another bot, for some reason it was not possible to monitor the chat.

2 Likes

Hi there @Alexbiz08 :wave:

just wanted to quickly step in and congratulate you for the great solve right here. We appreciate you keeping us in mind and sharing additional information about your solution.

FYI: I marked your suggestion as a solution to keep the community healthy and neat for others

Keep up the great work! :party_blob:

1 Like