Trying to make a API CALL to Get all products list on ZOHOCRM but not returning data

Welcome to the Make community!

Looks like you’re getting some kind of response, but I can’t tell because it’s cropped off in your screenshot.

Your API URL field might need to begin with a forward slash (/) — i.e.: /crm/v2/products

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for your time!

thats the info u needed

Unfortunately you cannot take screenshots here, since no matter what it’s going to be truncated due to its length.

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Bundle.json (42.5 KB)

I’ve parsed the response body from your bundle file,

and it looks like it’s returning this page’s HTML (notice the same headings) https://www.zoho.com/en-au/crm/

Looks like this is the issue – did you manage to make this change yet?

If you read the description below the field, you may also need to remove the /crm in front, like this

Screenshot_2023-12-11_091227

Yes thats it, thanks so much