Twitter posting error media ID's does not match

Hi,

I’m trying to post using Twitter and getting bellow error with the tweet. Does anyone has experience with it ?

config

Welcome to the Make community!

Hmm, looks like you’re trying to apply a regex to an array instead of a string variable type.

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

3. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Not help full as bundle data is NULL

Thats why I have debug it share the screenshots

You’ll need to upload the media separately first, you cannot send URLs.

Screenshot_2023-12-27_091239

3 Likes

Hi

But, I can’t find the Upload media Module in my List !! Any idea ?

Hi @samliew

I see same reply across multiple posts in last 3 hours - For more than 6 posts.

Is this a bot reply? Seems all are same copy paste.

@CristinaVaron @Michaela Can we add this as auto reply to all questions so @samliew’s effort can be saved and users can post it along with their queries.

No, this is not a bot reply. “Bot” implies that the post was made automatically, which is not the case.

If you must know, use Text Blaze: Templates and Snippets (https://blaze.today) to set your own text snippets and quickly insert them by typing a shortcut.

3 Likes

Heya @Fasil thanks a lot for bringing this up :pray:

@samliew 's response is, indeed, super accurate. Many questions that get asked in the community lack this specific information. However, we cannot currently turn it into an automated response since it doesn’t apply to every single situation. We did consider a similar option before, but unfortunately, it didn’t work out as well as we had hoped. We are, however, brainstorming new ways to teach users how to ask their questions effectively to receive the most helpful answers possible.

@samliew thanks a lot for the spot-on guidance you provide to other users when troubleshooting. You rock! Oh and thanks a lot for sharing a bit of that behind-the-scenes magic :star:

3 Likes