Typeform to webhook problem

Hi

I have a typeform that sends data to make via webhook. See attached screenshot. I can see that it receives the answers for example “email” and “phone_number”

Now I try to save this information as variables, but the variables are always empty? It does not matter if I map it with 1 or leave the mapping empty, the variables end up being empty.

What am I doing wrong

CleanShot 2022-08-18 at 10.41.18

Hey @Benmake,

It looks like you’re receiving an array of collections. In your current implementation, Make tries to find the property you specified only in the first item of the array.

So the fourth variable (item 4) should look like 1. form_response.answers[4]: phone_number, not 1. form_response.answers[1]: phone_number.

There are more advanced things you can do to ensure your workflow works when the order of the array changes (for example, when your form isn’t lineair), but this is a basic solution that should fix your issue.

Hope this was helpful!

1 Like

Thank you, will look into this.

There are more advanced things you can do to ensure your workflow works when the order of the array changes (for example, when your form isn’t lineair), but this is a basic solution that should fix your issue.

Can you give me a hint what I have to do to achieve this?

Sure, usually this involves the map() function, here’s some more info on that Extract an item and/or its value from an array of collections Help Docs | Integromat Help Center

1 Like