[URGENT] Google Drive 429 Error šŸ†˜

Oh no, the problem is happening again.

This is happening again

still happeningā€¦ got a good few of these errors just this morningā€¦ started 3 or 4 days backā€¦ never before.

Same here. It was working fine until three days ago when the issue started. After the fix, it worked well again, but now Iā€™m seeing the same error in all scenarios. It would be great to get an update once itā€™s been fixed.

3 Likes

Im having the errors again today ā€¦ how do we fix?

3 Likes

Same issue here! Iā€™m trying to use a upload file component.

1 Like

Helo Issue is happening again:

@vendy

but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we canā€™t process your request right now.

1 Like

This is not isolated to the make platform, our software uses the Google drive API and experienced the issue on Sept. 26 and getting the error again today.
It appears to be an issue with Google Drive API when creating or updating a file on drive, a single request returns a 429 error.
I donā€™t believe there is anything to be done until Google gets it sorted.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting the same too. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

1 Like

This is being tracked:

3 Likes

I am also having this error. It is affecting our process automations in a significant way.

1 Like

Same critical problem hereā€¦

1 Like

Any luck guys itā€™s been 24 hours here and huge amount of operation was affected

1 Like

Les sugiero crear una nueva organizaciĆ³n que desde el comienzo seleccionen EU como zona de los servidores y luego exporten los escenarios desde la organizaciĆ³n que usan habitualmente y los importen a la nueva organizaciĆ³n. Es un trabajo duro pero finamente asĆ­ podrĆ”n mantener los procesos funcionando sin problemas, al menos hasta que resuelvan de forma definitiva este problema, ya que ha pasado dos veces por varias horas dentro de una semana, puede volver a ocurrir. Acabo de terminar de pasar mis escenerarios y todo funciona perfecto de esa forma, aunque es tedioso, pero valdrĆ” la pena. Saludos

1 Like

I am getting this as well.

Same here
Thought I was doing sth wrong IoI

This is working on our platform now, is it working for the Make community?

Hey @here :wave:

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue caused. Our developers successfully identified the issue and delivered a hotfix stabilizing the Google Drive upload.

Thank you for your understanding :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the update @vendy. Iā€™ve had similar issues integrating with the Google Drive API with the issue now happening twice and then seemingly resolving on its own without guidance from Google on what happened. Is this something that Google has fixed, or did it require changes on your end to resolve this issue. Thanks!

2 Likes

Per BryanG request, can you share more information on the fix or ideally the commit that fixed the issue?
Thank you and kind regards.