A couple of days ago, we announced that we released an OpenAI app on Make.
see: 🔥 App Spotlight: OpenAI on Make
Folks all around the globe are genuinely stoked about this. And for all the good reasons.
That’s why I thought I’d create a thread for the community to share OpenAI + Make
First of all, I’d like to mention Max van Collenburgh’s video (and thanks @IainM for bringing my attention to it!).
In the video, Max explains how he built a scenario that
- watches his website for new articles published
- writes a Tweet for each new article
- publishes the tweet on Twitter
Second of all, let me share this video by Andrew Forte where he described his scenario that
- summarizes transcripts of his YouTube videos into paragraphs
- uses these paragraphs as the descriptions of said YouTube videos
- uses text-to-speech in order to send himself a matching audio file
The videos give great examples of the countless mind-boggling things you can do when automating AI with Make.
If you stumble upon similar content or if you’re actually building something with OpenAI and Make, feel free to let us know in this thread