Webflow [400] Validation Error

Hello good day makers, I’m having an issue with an automation that I’m creating to post articles in a blog that is powered by Webflow, the error I’m getting is [400] Validation Error, and it looks like it is created by 2 menus in the Webflow Module, one is Author and the other is Category, we have 8 Categories and 3 Writers at first I try to populate the menu with variables, it did not work, then with HTML it did not work, then I try to convert it to simple text with text parser and it also failed, lastly I added an Airtable module to take the info from the database directly and it also failed.

it looks like it reads the info, but for some reason don’t let the automation finish, when I avoid putting any info in each or both of the menus the automation runs smoothly so I’m not sure what is the problem.

Just to let you all know all the names are exactly the same in Airtable and also in Webflow, I made sure everything matches to avoid any formatting issues.
PC Publisher V02.26.json (62.3 KB)

please share a photo of the webflow module while the menu is open make sure to show the fields type and the data you inserting for each field

To update “reference”-type fields in Webflow, you’ll need to use the collection item’s ID instead of using the name of the collection item.

So, you’ll need to know the item ID of “Alicia” and “Smart Grid” respectively.

3 Likes

So I follow your advice, the thing is that I don’t know how to get the ID of the cell, do you have any idea in how to do it? thanks for your input!

I’ve been trying to get it for the last 2 days and I can’t find the way to do it, maybe it is very simple but I think I’m stuck here!

Webflow has a couple of search modules, see which one is appropriate for your use-case:

Screenshot_2024-03-05_080303

2 Likes