Webhook data structure doesn't appear in my scenario

Hello, I want to transfer my Zaps from Zapier to Make. All my Zaps are webhooks that I managed to configure by myself with a bit of perseverance.

The problem I’m facing right from the start with Make is that I don’t see the webhook data in my scenario to create my mapping, even though I see this data in the webhook queue. I can’t find some screenshots from this article https://www.make.com/en/help/tools/webhooks where I see the same data as in the queues.

What should I do to find the data from my queues in my scenario so that I can drag and drop this data into the right fields for my Google Calendar module?

Have you run any data through the webhook? The easiest way is to either run the whole thing or right click on the webhook module and select “run this module only”. If you have sent data there you can use what is queued up or pass in the new values.

3 Likes

Thank you @HessCJ so much for your reply, and sorry for this basic question. Indeed, you’re right and I found the solution on my own by watching a tutorial about another topic :slight_smile:

That said, I encounter a new issue : Webhook extract some data that I don’t see in Google Calendar module.
I feel like the reason is that data is localized in too low level in the structure, but how can I access to them anyway?

Right below an example of kind of data (my customers’ info, name, surname, email…) I want to use in my Google Calendar module.

On one hand, the webhook module :

On the other hand, the Google Calendar :

Hi @Garry_V

I could see a complex array in your data. In make.com, only first value of the array is visible and accessible. To access other values we need to apply some functions or iterate the arrays.

You could uppload json file by downloading from Webhook output bundles to get better solution.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

thank you @Msquare_Automation.

Can you please just show me a video tuto or article to read that explains “To access other values we need to apply some functions or iterate the arrays.” ?

I feel like is about Flow Control modules Iterator or Array Aggregator but I don’t know how to use them yet. I’m designer so I need visual solution to figure out :slight_smile:

And as I said in my 1st message, I used to have Zapier logic so far and Make has another one and other terms for the same things.
Best,

Sure @Garry_V

I’ve attached a sample blueprint for your reference. JSON modules are only used to create the data structure as of your data and set variable is used to show the mapping and testing.

I hope this helps you.

blueprint (7).json (13.9 KB)

Instructions: Please download the JSON file and import in your scenario and make changes.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

1 Like

Hello @Garry_V welcome to the community :wave:

Since you’re mentioning this :arrow_down:

I thought I would just quickly step in with some resources that can help you better understand what iterators and aggregators are all about.

:mortar_board: Make Academy Courses:
- An Introduction to Aggregators
- Introduction to Iterators and Array aggregators

:movie_camera: Video:

Hello @Msquare_Automation again,
Here the output bundles in attached files, and the data value’s lines I’d like to catch :

• Line 90 “Test produit”
  • Line 102 “Pièce spéc test”
  • Line 114 “120€”
  • Line 156 “Alex”
  • Line 171 “Valette”
  • Line 186 “alex.valet***@***.*m”

I tried with Iterator module, but I didn’t get any… Do you know how to do it?

output.json (48.6 KB)

Thank you @Michaela . I tried this but it doesn’t work, I didn’t get data I want in a lower level like I described here Webhook data structure doesn't appear in my scenario - #3 by Garry_V

Anyone knows if it’s possible? And how can do?