Why did this date pass my filter?

I have a scenario that compares the current date versus a future date from an Airtable variable.

I tested this extensively, however, all of a sudden after the scenario had run about 20 times, a date that shouldn’t have, passed the filter and I can’t work out why.

Here’s a video showing the filter: Screen Recording 2023-02-25 at 11.07.03 am

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

@ryan.a :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I noticed that you have a scenario that compares the current date versus a future date from an Airtable variable. Could you please provide more information about the scenario, such as the exact dates you are comparing and the filter you are using? This would help our community members to better understand your issue and provide more helpful advice. Thanks!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hi @ryan.a
Most likely you are using a wrong operator in the filter, there are many operators including integer, datetime, and time. Make sure you are using datetime operator.

If you cant seem to fix it, I can suggest convert both datetimes into unix using formatdate(DATETIME;x) and use integer/numeric operator.

1 Like

Ok, I’m using the time operator, not the datetime operator so that’s likely the issue.

Will do some more testing. Thanks for your insight.