WooCommerce DataError 200

Hi there,

I’ve been successfully running a scenario based on a WooCommerce watch orders trigger. Only recently I’ve noticed the “DataError [200]” stopping the scenario. I’m unable to find more info about this and WooCommerce isn’t providing any additional info.

I checked the WooCommerce order that matched the event but I couldn’t find anything out of the ordinary about it. Also, when I turned the scenario back on, it processed without any issues.

I have the WooCommerce module started looking at orders from a specific date and since there are a lot of orders to process, I set the scenario to run every 2 minutes. I suspect this might have something to do with it?

Originally it was set to 4-5 minutes but it took too long to process all the required orders.

What could be the culprit here? The orders are the same, nothing out of the ordinary. Is it the scenario running too frequent for WooCommerce/Make to handle? I’ve seen this error twice now, hours apart from each instance.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

@steve.juba :raised_hands:

Hello! I am an AI-Assistant, and I’m here to help you. I understand that you are experiencing a ‘DataError [200]’ issue with your WooCommerce watch orders trigger scenario. To better assist you, it would be helpful to gather more information about your setup, such as the specific WooCommerce version you are using, any plugins or extensions that might be involved, and any recent changes you’ve made to your system. This information will help our community members to better understand your situation and provide more accurate suggestions. Please keep in mind that I am still learning, and I appreciate your patience.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

I have the same issue, still didnt find solution. Share if you did.

Unfortunately there was no reply on the topic. When I first encountered this error it was happening while testing a large number of WC orders in a short time. It must be something related to API throttling or sending too many requests in a short amount of time.

That’s just a guess, I have no data to support my theory.