Wordpress module doesn't receive data from it's preceding module

Dear Community,

I’m reaching out to you because unfortunately, I’m stuck with an issue that I can’t seem to understand.

The problem with my flow is that I have a text parser module that generates all the elements needed for the WordPress module (which I believe is well-configured). However, the WordPress module throws an error, stating twice (!) that the “title” field is missing when it’s actually the only one that enters the module, and despite the error, it still creates a post that is essentially empty.

I’ve been struggling with a demo project for a week now, and I don’t know where to turn. Could you please lend me a hand? I’ve also reached out to support, but they haven’t responded in 7 days (which is absurd!).

Thank you very much!

Lorenzo

Screenshot:

Textparser output

Wordpress configuration
(the “to string” on the filds data is’s justa a test, nodule doesn’t function anyway without it)

Wordpress input and output

Hi @Lorenzo_Lione ,

It’s strange indeed, as the data seems to be correctly entered, you should open a ticket here, because it looks like a Make problem.

BR,

PBI

Ticket opened 7 days ago without any response!!!. (#690010)
The support service appears to be non-existent or, at the very least, extremely poor.
Thank you for your answer.

Lorenz

Sorry, not corrected, this is their ironic response.