- We have a WordPress site with custom post types, and a couple custom taxonomies for it. We can edit these posts just fine.
- We installed the Make/Integromat plugin on site (since 1.5.4). We activate it. Seems to work fine, we can even run some scenarios.
- Whenever we try to include one of these custom taxonomies (‘theme_tax’), the edit page loads, and when it loads the taxonomies an error appears and blocks the load.
- If we deactivate the Make/Integromat plugin or uncheck ‘theme_tax’ (in Custom API Fields settings), everything works fine again, no errors.
- It only seems to occur for some users, not all users (for example, some editors can edit just fine)
- It only seems to occur for post types which make use of/load this specific custom taxonomy.
- The editor also crashes when creating a new item of those post types
Make plugin version:
1.5.8 (but issue also occurs on any version below, as we’ve tested)
WordPress version 6.1.3 (but also occurs on 6.2.2, as we’ve tested)
We’ve already checked for plugin conflicts by disabling all plugins (except Advanced Custom Fields 6.1.6 (as this is core/mu-plugin), and the issue still occurs.
Screenshot of the editor crashing:
TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'indexOf') at n (https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/editor.min.js?ver=1fb5fcf129627da4939e:19:106536) at https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/editor.min.js?ver=1fb5fcf129627da4939e:19:106654 at Array.sort (<anonymous>) at https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/editor.min.js?ver=1fb5fcf129627da4939e:19:106632 at https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/editor.min.js?ver=1fb5fcf129627da4939e:19:106705 at Object.useMemo (https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=18.2.0:10:115389) at e.useMemo (https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react.min.js?ver=18.2.0:10:9875) at Vi (https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/editor.min.js?ver=1fb5fcf129627da4939e:19:106498) at kt (https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=18.2.0:10:47633) at js (https:/siteurl.com/wp-includes/js/dist/vendor/react-dom.min.js?ver=18.2.0:10:120746)
It seems to be a somewhat similar issue as Make (Integromat) Wordpress plugin breaking the website, despite the error being different.
Any ideas about the cause?