Zoom and Apollo automation workflow

Hi everyone,

I currently have a meeting subscription plan on Zoom and am trying to create the following workflow:

Trigger: Start the workflow when a new registration is received for a Zoom meeting.

Step 1: Capture the registrant’s information from Zoom. This includes details like the registrant’s name, email, and any other information they provided during the registration process.

Step 2: Create a list in Apollo with the name “Meeting registrants.” If the list already exists, skip to the next step.

Step 3: Add the captured registrant information to the “Meeting registrants” list on Apollo. Ensure each registrant is added as a new contact within this list.

Step 4: Update the contact status of each new registrant in the Apollo list to “Event registered.” This status update indicates that these contacts have registered for the event.

Applications Used: This workflow involves Zoom for capturing registrant information and Apollo for managing contact lists and updating contact statuses.

Conditions/Logic: No specific conditions or logic were mentioned, but ensure that the workflow checks if the “Webinar registrants” list already exists in Apollo to avoid creating duplicates. Also, make sure that the workflow correctly identifies and processes only new registrants to avoid adding duplicate contacts in Apollo.

Outcome: The desired outcome is to automate the transfer and management of Zoom meeting registrants by capturing their information, creating or updating a dedicated list in Apollo named “Webinar registrants,” and ensuring each registrant’s contact status is set to “Event registered.” This automation streamlines the process of managing event registrants and improves efficiency in organizing and tracking event participation.

The error from the workflow I have created in giving back to me the following error under meeting ID: [200] Webinar plan is missing. You must subscribe to the webinar plan and enable webinars for this user in order to perform this action.

I usually host my roundtables as meetings, to achieve what I want to achieve through this workflow, does it mean I have to pay from a webinar plan for it to work?