400 Error: Bad Request

I have an extremely simple workflow:

Watch Tasks (in Teamwork.com) → Send Slack Message
No filters, no anything - just watch tasks → send message

It works fine on 1st execution, but I get a 400 Error on all subsequent executions.

So:

• I execute the workflow: it works fine
  • I execute it again: I get a 400 error
  • I delete the trigger and recreate it again
  • I execute the workflow: it works fine
  • I execute it again: I get a 400 error

Anyone know why this might be, or what the solution is?

Thanks,
Matt

Include screenshots of

• your scenario setup (functions, mappings, variables, etc.)
  • module configurations and outputs
  • any error messages you are getting

Looks like the Teamwork module has a backend error. You’ll need to contact Make support so that they can forward the issue to the app developers for investigation/fixing.

For quicker assistance with bugs and technical problems, you may want to contact support directly. They respond very quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

Hope you can share the resolution with us if you manage to solve this problem!

1 Like

Thanks - but why would it work on first execution then?

Unfortunately, the error code & message doesn’t tell us much about what went wrong, and it could be from a wide range of issues that we cannot fix.

1 Like

So it’s definitely an issue on Teamwork’s end?

Is there anything we could try to help debug? :slight_smile:

If you have the Make DevTool Chrome extension installed, you should be able to view the request and response headers and body from each module when you manually run the scenario.

From the Help Center article about the Make DevTool:

Make DevTool allows you to debug your Make scenarios in a completely new way. It adds an extra pane to the Chrome Developer Tools. Using this new debugger pane, you’re able to check all the manual runs of your scenario, review all the performed operations and see the details of every API call performed. It also brings a whole bunch of new opportunities for Apps development. You’re able to check every call that your app has performed. Thanks to this extension, you can easily debug your scenario, see which module, operation, even which single response causes the error, and then get your scenario back on track. Try it out and let your scenarios shine!

For more information on how to install and use this, see https://www.make.com/en/help/scenarios/integromat-devtool

3 Likes

Hi @mshane,

You could also try right-clicking the Teamwork module and select Choose where to start.
You may find a pattern or some helpful information there.

For example if you select “From now on” and there’s nothing to find then that could be causing the error.
If you select a specific record it may work just fine.
If you choose somewhere to start then you may find that you’re able to run it multiple times until there are no more items to find.

Finally, there might be a way to mimic the functionality of Teamwork Watch tasks by using the Teamwork API combined with a Data Store to track a piece of data about the most recently retrieved task.

3 Likes