[400] The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand

[400] The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.

I get this runtime error and I don’t know how to fix it. Can someone help me?

Is it for Close CRM? I think there is an issue with Close.com integration through Make at the moment.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue right now. did you ever manage to get it working?

If this is for Close CRM, please open a support ticket and keep following up for an update. I’ve opened a ticket as well

Hello everyone @here

Thanks a lot for raising the issue here in the community, this is extremely valuable.

I just wanted to step in to let you know that the team is actively working on fixing this. I will keep an eye on the progress and will update you here in this thread as soon as I hear something new. If you prefer to receive updates directly to your inbox, please open a support ticket with us.

I’m really sorry for the headaches and trouble this has caused you. Thank you so much for being patient with us while we work to resolve this :pray:

Hey again @here :wave:

The Close CRM app should be up and running again. If you happen to come across anything unusual, please don’t hesitate to let us know here in the community or in a support ticket. We will take all necessary steps to ensure everything is in order.

Thank you very much for bearing with us :pray:

1 Like

I am still getting this error code when trying to create leads in close using a custom api call. @Michaela are there some issues with close CRM again?

Heya @Marc1 welcome to the community and thanks a lot for bringing our attention to this :pray:

I just wanted to let you know that the devs are aware of this issue and the team is working on deploying a fix as soon as possible.

I’m really sorry for the trouble this is causing you. I’ll keep an eye on the issue and will update you here in this thread as soon as I hear something new. In the meantime, you could work around this by using the HTTP module for your custom API call.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello there @Marc :wave:

I just wanted to let you know that the fixes have been deployed and all should be back to normal again. Feel free to test and let us know if all’s working for you.