[404] File not found (GOOGLE DOCS)

Hi,
I’m running an scenario to create invoices. The information of the invoice is in Airtable and it has to create the invoice from a Google Docs template.
I created this scenario like a month ago and it worked. However, today it throws and error that it can not find the template document.
I have change the name of the template and move it to a new folder but it keeps giving the same error.
Attached are some screenshots from the error and configuration of module.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regards

If you had made a copy of the same template, or deleted the original file, you need to re-select the document. To ensure the file list is updated, you can select the folder first or click the refresh link on the top-right.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your help. I already did that. Reconnect folders and files as well as reauthoriting Drive were the first things I did.
Best regards

Hey @Natalia_Grech
It is a good practice to map your documents using the IDs instead of searching them in folders

First open the template doc

Copy the ID in the URL Bar

Instead of by dropdown
use by mapping

Paste the copied ID

then revert it back to by dropdown
and it should work smoothly

2 Likes

No, it didn’t work.
What I don’t understand is why it worked when I set it up and now it’s not. :cry:
Thanks

so I figured out the error was not with the template doc but with the destination folder. I corrected that but now I’m having another error ([400] Invalid JSON payload received).
I’ll close this thread and open a new one if needed.

1 Like

Hello @Natalia_Grech :wave:

Great to hear that you managed to figure this one out. :clap:

Thank you for sharing your insights, and a big thanks for keeping the conversation focused on one topic at a time. :pray: