Acuity & Pipedrive Integration

Hi,

We are trying to integrate Acuity with Pipedrive. There is a native integration between the two, but it is limited due to some field limitation errors. We have a date field in Pipedrive, but Acuity Scheduling does not have that, so we can’t map it out.

Our goal: When a new appointment is booked, create a meeting activity / save the booking details in Pipedrive, update person field information such as email, phone, and custom fields, and potentially save files attached to the booking.
Conditions:

Update records if existing.
Create a person record if it does not exist.

We are new to Make. We tried to build a scenario but encountered some errors. I am looking for suggestions and advice.

Please let me know if you need any other info to review. Thank you so much

blueprint (8).json (296.3 KB)

From the error message, it appears that for some the required fields, you mapped a variable that is empty. What is the output bundle of module [3]?

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

hi @samliew Are you referring to the output bundle of this? The one in red box

Yes, that is module [3] – the one with the “3” in the square box next to the module name.

2 Likes

This is only what’s inside that output bundle. @samliew

[
    {
        "__IMTLENGTH__": 0
    }
]

In that case, you should map the values from the trigger module, because [3] has no values to map when the search has no results.

2 Likes

Can you please let me know which value it is looking for specifically? @samliew

In your module [5] “Create a Person”, you are mapping values from module [3] “Search Persons”, those values does not exist, because your search module is telling you that person doesn’t exist and returns NO variables, as seen in your output bundle.

In your module [5] “Create a Person”, you need to map values from another module, like your trigger module.

In summary, you cannot map values from “Search Persons” into “Create a Person”, because it just doesn’t make sense to create a person from nothing.

2 Likes

Hi @samliew Thanks for responding. Here are the only choices I have for mapping. Can you please help me to know which one here can be the best option to map? We just needs the basics name, phone, email

Looks like you need to use the “Appointment ID” to get more details about the appointment first using this module.

Screenshot_2024-01-22_130152

Module [3] “Search Persons” fields might be incorrectly mapped as well, since you have no details about the appointment to search for yet until you use this above module.

2 Likes

I tried adding. it gave all records of past bookings. But I don’t think I should choose one from this. There’s no map Appointment id field.

2 Likes