Add multiple options to a question in gogle form

hi everyone

I am looking for help with a problem similar to this case Mapping values to Google Form Options, however I did not see an answer to this topic. I would appreciate knowing if anyone could solve it.

To be specific, I am taking data from a Monday module which must be added as answer options in a question in Google Forms, however they only update option 1 and do not generate new options.

Welcome to the Make community!

Every result (item/record) from a search/match module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

The Array Aggregator module also allows you to build a complex array of collections for a later module’s field to map multiple items (collections) to it.

Here is an example of using the “Target structure type” of an Array Aggregator module:

As you can see, the “Map” toggle on fields are used when you have an array. You can easily build an array variable to map to a field, by using an Array Aggregator module and select the “Target Structure Type” as the future field you want to map the array into.

2 Likes