Affiliate payout cancelled by Wise and still showing as processing

:bullseye: What is your goal?

Affiliate payout cancelled by Wise and still showing as processing

:thinking: What is the problem & what have you tried?

Hello,

My affiliate payout was cancelled by Wise.

I have confirmed that my Make affiliate settings match my Wise account.

I previously received a Celonis affiliate payout successfully through the same Wise account.

However, my affiliate dashboard still shows:

Payment requested
Payment is being processed
Rewards to be paid: $0.00

The cancelled payout has not been returned to my affiliate balance, and I cannot request it again.

Could a Make team member please investigate this payout and contact me via DM? Please either reprocess the payment or return the cancelled amount to my affiliate balance.

Thank you.

Hi @mongle,

Thank you for your post. I’m sorry you’ve been having trouble with your Wise payment.

I deleted all the sensitive info you shared in this post for your privacy. I also reached out to the affiliate payments team, and flagged your issue. As soon as I hear back from them, I will be here with an update for you :slight_smile:

Marina :make: