Aggrator RSS FEED

Hello Team,

I would like to condense some information from several rss feeds before sending it to a telegram group. But is this possible?

To explain, I have an rss feed that gives me 4 items.
The 4 items have 1 title, 1 description, 1 url.
They talk about the same subject (e.g. Elon Musk has managed to reach the planet Mars).

Is it possible to combine the 4 items because they talk about the same subject and send the content directly to telegram?

Hello, a possible option could be sending the items to ChatGPT so condense or summarize all posts into a single one.

2 Likes

Oui en effet c’est ce que je pensais mais je ne vois pas comment “associer” les différents contenus pour envoyer à open ai.

sur 10 items qui parlent de 2 sujets différents comment dire “Prend les contenus qui parlent de {{insert_topic}}”

Hello @hugo2 welcome to the community :wave:

I’m just stepping in to let you know that, as mentioned in our Code of Conduct, the official language of the community is English. That’s why I’m translating your response to make it more accessible for everyone to jump in and help out:

Translated Response:
Yes, indeed, that’s what I was thinking, but I don’t see how to “associate” the different contents to send to OpenAI.

Out of 10 items discussing 2 different topics, how do I say, “Take the content that is about {{insert_topic}}”?

1 Like