Array Aggregator in ONE Google Docs

Hey All, hope you’re doing well! I feel i need to post a topic because i never seen this type of issue on the net. Let me explain, we run promotional campaigns on Spotify to get songs of records labels and artists on playlists. My goal is to create a reporting for each campaign a kind of sum-up of playlists and results we done (on google docs).

I create an iterator based on our airtable base to get all the playlists we had on the campaign (variable on each campaign, it could be 2 or 25 diffrent playlist, depending on the campaign type ect). This iterator get all the playlist info we need via spotify and i wanted to have all of this, to go directly on Google docs via separate commas

Do you have any ideas how can i achieve that ?

Antoine

You can use a text agregator to combine all the values or simply use the join() function since your dealing with an array.

Welcome to the Make community!

The advice above is not correct. You have to simply point the “Source Module” of your array aggregator to your Iterator module to properly “close the loop”.

Then, you can map individual items from the array using the map-get built-in functions.

For more information, see Mapping with Arrays below.

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

Getting Started

Help Centre Basics

Articles & Videos

Hope this helps! Let me know if there are any further questions or issues.

@samliew

P.S.: Did you know, the concepts of about 70% of questions asked on this forum are already covered in the Make Academy. Investing some effort into it will save you lots of time and frustration using Make later!

1 Like

thanks @samliew for this it worked !!!