Attaching multiple files from Google Drive to Email

Hello,

I am trying to solve this problem with sending multiple attachments in Email app - Send Message. I have Google Drive with folders. Every folder is one client’s folder with multiple files. Every client has different number of files in his folder.
I am trying to create a solutoin which every month look to the client’s folder for these files, download them and send them through Email app as a attachment.

this is my scenario concept:

I am downloading 5 files in 1 folder and i need them insert into ittachment so i tried aggragate module to store the names and datas of the files and insert it into email attachment.

But as you can see here aggragator modul is giving me 5 operations/ouputs so I am not able to have 1 output with name and data of every file in the folder

And if i acheive this above, how to map the attachment field for multiple files?

Can ayone help me please?

Hi @Jan_Legner

I noticed that you have chosen the “Download file module” as the source module for the array aggregator. As a result, the array aggregator is providing five operations.

To resolve your problem, please change the source module to “search for file/folders.”

Thanks & Regards

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

1 Like

Hi @Msquare_Automation , thank you fo response.

It is not working like this. If i choose search files for aggragator it will create me 1 array with 5 files.

BUt still i have to download them and then map to them to the email module. I am not abe to map the array without downloading.

And this is not working like this. Because it will download me only 1. file from the arrray.

Hi @Jan_Legner

Please change the source module in the aggregator to “search for file/folders.

Thanks & Regards

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

1 Like

Ok thank you.
Now I have 1 array with these files

How should I map the email attachments with this array?

It is not working if i map whole array.

Hi @Jan_Legner

Please map Array directly to the attachment. Make sure you have selected Target structure type of aggregator as Gmail attachment.

Thanks & Regards

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Òh man, thanks a lot!!! It works!

1 Like